Season Partner Program for 2021-2022
The Economic Club of Grand Rapids is the premier organization for people interested in and contributing to the growing economic health of the Grand Rapids metropolitan area. Our mission is to provide a forum to connect, inform, and inspire our diverse community about today’s economic and social issues in addition to relevant topics of the day. As business leaders and owners, your investments in membership, sponsorships and participation help support quality speakers and programs throughout the season.
This support keeps our members connected to relevant issues and innovative programming with local, national and global impact.
The Economic Club of Grand Rapids is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, nonpolitical organization dedicated to thought-provoking discussions that inform and advance our local, national and global economy.
We invite you to take part in building on our strong foundation of learning and networking, and look forward to fostering innovation and lasting relationships with you.
Season Partnership Program support from our business
leaders and owners offers the following benefits:
- Participation in over 15 Econ Club meetings per year
- Recognition on the Econ Club website and other promotional materials
- Promote your product or service to our diverse and growing membership
- Demonstrate your company’s support for West Michigan businesses and their economic growth
- Brand exposure to over 1,500 leaders in West Michigan
- Invite customers, prospects, and colleagues to attend thought- provoking programs
- Engage and educate your team members with diverse topics and speakers
- Make an impression on the next generation of leaders through student and community sponsorships