- Available to members ONLY
- Pre-register for all 15 luncheon events of this season in one click (in-person registration)
- Value of $720, but members pay $600 – giving you over 15% in savings
- Automatic access to available event recordings
*The special Malcolm Gladwell event in partnership with The Right Place, Inc. is not included in the pass.
Economist and Top 50 Futurist
10X10: Ten Business Trends for the Next 10 Years
Imagine a world a decade from now. Is your organization ready? Join Rebecca Ryan, an economist and top-50 professional futurist, for an exclusive session on: “Ten Trends You’ll Face in the Next Ten Years.”
- Discover what today’s leader are contemplating about the future.
- Learn how professional futurists think about the future, and how you can, too
- Gain Rebecca’s insights on “Watch, Plan, Do” – what indicators to watch, the areas to plan for, and the thing to start doing now.
January 8, 2024
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
International Ballroom, JW Marriott
President, ITR Economics
2024-2025 Anticipating Business Cycle Changes
Conflicting trends characterized much of 2023. Some leading indicators were rising; others remained in decline. Interest rates remained perilously high, and people tended to make a certain assumption: “If nothing bad has happened by now…” Join us as we look at the trends for 2024, including a weakening economy, lower inflation, and a shift in consumer spending. We will also take a look at key domestic and global markets. With this presentation, you will have the time to develop tactics and strategies to beat the cycle and prepare for the inevitable business cycle rise ahead. Knowing what to watch for and the probable timing of the reversal to rise will give you confidence as you lay out your plans.